Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BUNNY PARADE...



How adorable are these images!   Bunny Parade is bought to you by Hambo stamps.  This adorable, digital image is now available and just in time for Easter.  This week the challenge is to create an EASEL CARD using the spring colors of lavender, yellow, pink, green and blue! Choose at least THREE of those colors for your card. Bonus oinks to those that use all five colors!   Don't forget to use a Hambo stamp.


I must admit that I've never attempted an easel card because I thought they were just too complicated.  As it turns out, it is super easy to make.  I just followed the tutorial on SCS.  For this card I used a simple white base.  All papers are from My Mind's Eye Jack & Jill paper pack.  I just LOVE the colors and designs in this pack.  I colored my images with PrismaColor pencils and blended them with GooGone using blending stumps.  I also pulled out my sewing machine and stiched around the edges.

Inside View with Sentiment

Now head on over to the Hoedown Blog to see the rest of the parade.


Additional Info:
STAMPS:  HAMBO (Bunny Parade)
INK:  HP Inkjet Printer
PAPER:  RECOLLECTIONS (white), MY MIND'S EYE (Quite Contrary - Jack & Jill)
TOOLS:  SU! (ticket corner punch, scallop punch, word window, ), EK SUCCESS (border punch), Brother sewing machine with white thread, SPELLBINDERS (nestability), PROVOCRAFT (Cuttlebug)
COLORING: PrismaColor Pencils, blending stumps, Goo Gone
ADHESIVE:  Pop Dots, Scotch ATG


Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Bev, such a cute card!!!. Love the back shape and that border!!! Yor colours are awesome!!!

Samantha Taylor said...

Great card! You'd never have known it's your first easel card. Thanks for playing along at Stamp School! Your coloring is gorgeous.

Deborah Anton said...

Such a beautiful card Beverly! Check out my blog... I have nominated you for an award! :)

Judy Rozema said...

Aren't easels fun? I felt that same way before I made one - yours is just delightful and fun! LOVE the papers and the label you used with the bunny - and so glad you joined my Art Color Challenge at Stamp School!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin